The Extended Day Program is provided for our working parents. Students who attend the program are held to the same standards of behavior that is expected of them in the classroom. Failure to conform may result in disciplinary action (i.e. time out, detention, etc.)
Hours of operation are 7:00am to 8:15 am.
- Students will engage in quiet activities such as study time, playing with toys, or watching a video.
- While a morning snack is not provided by the school, a breakfast snack may be brought from home.
- Students in Grades PS - 3 will be escorted to the primary wing of the building at 8:15a.m. The students in Grades 4 - 8 will be dismissed from the morning care room.
Hours of operation are from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- All students have the option of taking a healthy snack/drink provided by the school. Snacks from home are allowed under the supervison of the extended day staff.
- Candy, gum, etc. is not allowed except for special occasions such as holidays.
- While every effort is made to help the students with their homework, our primary function is provide supervision, not tutorial help. Parents should not expect staff to complete all homework assignments with the children.
- If someone else will be picking up your child or ou want your child to be released to attend an event (i.e. scouts, athletics) you must notify the Extended Day staff.
- Students will engage in study time, indoor/outdoor actvities, games/toys, and/or videos.
Extended Day Registration Cost is $25 annually.
- $6.00 per hour (1/2 hour increments.)
- $1.00 per minute after 6:00 p.m.