Welcome to the St. Eugene Catholic School Website. The school shares the educational mission of the Church based upon the Gospel message.
A cooperative relationship exists among the school, church, family, and community members in a caring environment founded upon mutual respect. St. Eugene Catholic School is dedicated to maintaining educational excellence and organized to foster the growth of the individual.
Saint Eugene School is a Catholic Christian community organized to foster the growth of its members in a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based upon the Gospel message. The faculty, students and parents join their parish priests and fellow parishioners to form this community in which people are bound together in mutual faith, responsibility and cooperation. Recognizing its role as part of the Church's ministry, Saint Eugene School:
- strives to help students develop an understanding and appreciation of Scripture so that traditional Gospel values are applicable to the daily lives of children;
- provides a growth-producing environment that attempts to meet the spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional, and physical needs of its students, so they will be prepared to assume their share of responsibility and service in the local church, community, and world at large;
- acknowledges parents as primary educators and seek to foster a climate of cooperation between the school and the home;
- perceives the need to keep informed of current trends in education, evaluation and implementing the existing curriculum to insure high quality in education;
- promote a belief in the unique talents and dignity of each child in an effort to strengthen the positive self-image of each student, so that each child will feel significant and important as a member of the Saint Eugene community.