Thank you for requesting a Volunteer Packet. The Archdiocese of Chicago requires that all paperwork and class work be completed BEFORE you are able to volunteer to work with students of St. Eugene School. You will need to complete the following (make sure you have access to a working printer):
- Criminal Background Check: This is completed online at www.archchicago.org. Click on "Child Protection" at the top. This will give you access to "Compliance Resources." Select "Compliance for Clergy, Employees, and Volunteers" to view a chart of the compliance requirements. The chart has direct links (underlined and blue-lettered) to various compliance requirements. Click on the link to background check. Click the link for first time users to register and create an ID/Password. The access code is: Protection. Vlunteers to not need to fingerprinted.
- Virtus Class: You will need to register on-line at www.virtus.org before taking the 3 hour class. Please make sure that you sign in at the class. This is how the Archdiocese verifies that you attended. Send a copy of your certificate to Mrs. Kusinski.
- Code of Conduct - This form is now a part of the Criminal Background Check. Print out the form and return it to Mrs. Kusinski.
- CANTS form - This form is now a part of the Criminal Background Check. Print out the form and return it to Mrs. Kusinski. DO NOT MAIL YOUR FORM.
- Volunteer Form 7703 -- Complete and return to Mrs. Kusinski. Click here for Form 7703 -- Please note, this is a 2-page form.
- COACHES: Coaches must also complete an on-line, one hour, Mandated Reporter workshop. Send the original certificate to Mrs. Kusinski. https://www.dcfstraining.org/manrep/index.jsp.