Why Choose St. Eugene?
Welcome to St. Eugene Catholic School. We are blessed to have a caring and talented staff that provides our students with intellectual and spiritual opportunities in a positive learning environment. Everyone who enters the doors of St. Eugene feels a true sense of community among our students, teachers, staff, Administration, parents, Pastor and Parish Community. We strive to enhance learning in an environment of love, respect, honesty, integrity and serves to others.
- Our all-day kindergarten, PS and PK enjoy a well-deserved reputation for excellence.
- Students are challenged to develop a solid knowledge base and strong study habits.
- Our students are accepted at the top Catholic Schools in the area.
- All of our students use an up-to-date computer lab and iPad's to support learning in the classroom.
- Interactive Boards are available for teachers to utilize the latest interactive technology.
- Computer Lab and iPad Carts are used across the curriculum.
- Spanish Language instruction is offered for students in grades 1-8.
- Students have the opportunity to enjoy and participate in a variety of after school activities… band, computer, chess club, and the opportunity to participate in sports starting in Grade 4.
- Annual events include the St Eugene Trot ‘N Treat 5K Run/Walk, Trunk or Treat, Family Christmas Craft Night, Family movie nights, Week of the Young Child Celebration and the Annual Spring Fund Raiser which bring school and parish families together for fun and socialization.
- The Parent Association sponsors activities and raises funds for additional school programming.
- Parents are active and involved in their child’s school.
- Before- and After-School care available from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- K-8 gathers every morning for prayer.
- K-8 celebrates Mass together every Friday morning.
- A monthly Family Mass unites our school families together in faith and provides the students with the opportunity to participate fully in the planning and celebration of Mass.
- Students are provided with opportunities to help their community through school wide and classroom Service Projects which allow our students to be surrounded with a culture of compassion and faith.
- Our older students help younger students through our various “buddy programs”.